Is back pain keeping you from living the life you want to live? With state-of-the-art pain treatment centers in different areas around Memphis, you don’t need to remain under the bondage of pain anymore — you don’t need to let the pain win!
The MidSouth Pain Treatment Center’s motto is: “You don’t have to live with your pain!” and here’s how they can help:
Specialists at Memphis Pain Treatment Centers
In these centers, you will meet a unique pain management team dedicated to offering you the best treatment for your pain. These pain management specialists are leaders in the field and are multiple-board-certified professionals with many decades of experience in pain management. You can rest assured that you are in safe hands.
Additionally, they’re known for their deep and genuine concern for the patient. The leader of the team, Dr. Steuer, has received several awards from patients, curtsey of Vitals.com. Here’s the description of some of the awards.
- Patients’ Choice Award (2016, 2018): Patients’ Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018): Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician’s overall and bedside manner scores.
- On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018): Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistently high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician’s overall promptness scores.
Both patients and referring care providers have nothing but praise for MidSouth Pain Treatment Centers!
My first visit to MidSouth Pain Treatment was exceptional. From the office staff to the clinical staff, everyone was courteous, professional, and attentive. Dr. Steuer was genuinely concerned and explained the procedure in layman’s terms that were easy to understand. I would highly recommend Dr. Steuer and I will definitely return to see him again. I’m a patient for life! — Elizabeth in Olive Branch, MS
They are the best. I couldn’t ask for better doctors. They sit and listen to you and do their very best to help with your needs. — Freida in Tupelo, MS
I have been a patient of MidSouth Pain Treatment Center and MidSouth International Pain Institute for several years. I have always been treated with courtesy. All members of your staff act in a professional manner. I appreciate all of you! — Matthew S. in Germantown, TN
I very much appreciate the care I receive here at MidSouth Pain Treatment Center. I have had to be using these doctors for many years. The doctors, nurses, and staff have always been willing to listen to any problem I am having and be as helpful as they can be. I could hardly walk or more move around at all before I first came here. In fact, they have taken such good care of me that even though I have moved out of the area I drive back 4 hours each way to see them once a month.
— Doris in Germantown, TN
Our experience with MidSouth Pain Treatment Center has been simply amazing. Our patient’s appointments are scheduled in a timely manner. The staff is friendly, courteous, and professional. They are highly recommended.
— Referral Clerk Bowden Internal Medicine
Visit Our Pain Treatment Centers
With the innovations of the 21st century, lower back pain should not keep you from the full life you want to live. Take action now and win your life back. Visit the MidSouth Pain Treatment Center where experienced professionals can diagnose the source of your pain and craft a unique treatment plan that suits you. The highly compassionate staff recognizes that each person’s condition is different and will work with you to help treat your specific pain.
Schedule a consultation today by calling (866) 707-1942.
Additional Convenient Pain Treatment Center Locations In TN
Not only are surgery and pain treatment centers located at easily accessible locations in Memphis but there are several centers in other areas as well.
- Are you living near Cordova, TN? There is a pain treatment clinic conveniently located at 146 Timber Creek Drive Suite 200 Cordova, TN.
- Residing in or near Oxford, MS? You can easily access a pain treatment clinic at 2908 S Lamar Blvd, Ste 300 Oxford, MS.
- Germantown, TN? A pain treatment center is located at 1365 W. Brierbrook Road, Ste.1 Germantown, TN. This is also a surgical center.
- Tupelo residents don’t have to travel out of town any longer to get your pain treated. A clinic has opened right at 609 Brunson Dr. Tupelo, MS.
- If you live in the Jackson, TN area, you can find a pain treatment center near you, located at 2016 Greystone Square Jackson, TN.
- Our original location in Southaven is both a treatment center and surgical center located at 122 Airways Place Southaven, MS,